Sanna Kärkkäinen

Managing Director
+358 40 576 3414

sanna.karkkainen (at) visitrovaniemi.fi

We welcome you to achieve success in the Official Hometown of Claus!

Visit Rovaniemi is an organisation that focuses on the marketing of tourism in the area. We coordinate and implement Tourism marketing for the Rovaniemi region Visit Rovaniemi engages in joint marketing of tourism in the area, image marketing, media and PR services, tourist information and congress marketing (Rovaniemi Congresses division).

Become a Visit Rovaniemi shareholder and let’s create success for the tourism industry together!

  • Visit Rovaniemi sells the services of local enterprises
  • The organisation already has over 210 members and this number is growing. Partner companies are all shareholders in Visit Rovaniemi, owning a combined stake of 49 percent and the remaining 51 percent is owned by the City of Rovaniemi and administered by Rovaniemi Regional Development Agency Ltd.
  • Partner companies commit to paying an annually determined joint marketing fee that is based on the size of the partner company
  • Online visibility including basic information/service/event/featured products on the visitrovaniemi.fi website
  • Brochure visibility in the Rovaniemi travel services brochure
  • Map visibility on the Rovaniemi travel map
  • Online service map visibility for shareholders on the service map of the visitrovaniemi.fi website
  • Regional visibility on visitfinland.com, lapland.fi/visit, fcb.fi and other portals as well as social media
  • Opportunities for participating in media and tour operator visits in the area
  • Regional-level visibility for tour operators, media, collaborators, and regularly distributed bulletins concerning the representation of tourism industry interests
  • The partner company’s own brochures available at Rovaniemi Tourist Information (receives approximately 40,000 visitors a year)
  • Shareholder bulletins and shareholder information briefings about current and future issues concerning tourism and marketing
  • Opportunities for influencing joint marketing plans within the timeframe provided for commenting
  • Opportunities for being involved in the implementation of the Rovaniemi Christmas brand
  • Media monitoring reports, including reports on international media hits and determination of media value
  • The right to use the Rovaniemi – The Official Hometown of Santa Claus® logo and emblem in company marketing for a 100 euro annual charity fee. The charity fee is donated in full to UNICEF for an aid recipient that is defined annually. Please note: partner companies do not have the right to assign the logo to a third party.



Become a Visit Rovaniemi Shareholder?

Contact Visit Rovaniemi’s marketing coordinator Annukka Jarkko:

+358 40 702 9931

annukka.jarkko (at) visitrovaniemi.fi

 

Further information available from: visitrovaniemi.fi

 

 

BUSINESS ROVANIEMI – HOME OF VITALITY SERVICES

Business Rovaniemi is a business and company services unit for entrepreneurs and those considering entrepreneurship in Rovaniemi. The development and funding services provided for enterprises has been revamped, and a new electronic service and payment system has been created to make all dealings even more fluent. Business Rovaniemi has its offices in the town centre at Ainonkatu 1.

Ota yhteyttä

Ainonkatu 1, 96200 ROVANIEMI

Aukioloajat

Mon - Tue: 08:00 - 16:00
Wed - Thu: 08:00 - 16:00
Fri: 08:00 - 16:00

Kaikki tiedot